WHAT IS BOYCE’S ATHLETICS PROGRAM LIKE?
January 15, 2020
By Michael McCarty, coordinator of Bulldogs Athletics
We desire for Boyce Athletics to be used as a platform for ministry and the advancement of the Gospel. The work of ministry requires discipline, a strong work ethic, and commitment. We believe that athletics is a great way to develop those characteristics. Whether we are playing in a game, practicing hard, hanging out as a team at a coach’s house, or playing in front of our great home crowd, we desire our time together to be an opportunity to shape others and to be shaped into the image of Jesus Christ.
Boyce Athletics operates according to the following core values:
- Possess zeal for God’s glory in all we do as leaders, coaches, and student-athletes.
- Demonstrate excellence and integrity in all aspects of our lives and our programs.
- We will strive to do the best we can at all times with the utmost integrity.
- Developing, disciplining, and equipping servant-leaders who will serve the church and engage the culture with the Gospel.
- Selflessly serve others through relationships and opportunities that the Lord provides.
- See Christ’s name lifted high and glorified in all we do.
If these characteristics and core values ring true with you and you are serious about the advancement of the Gospel, possess athletic skills, enjoy the game, and are willing to work hard, then we invite you to consider joining Boyce Athletics.