- The next step after being accepted into Boyce College is to apply for housing.
- Submit your housing application and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee.
- You will receive a dorm offer email from us in October/April, requesting a $200 housing deposit.
- Once your housing deposit has been paid, you will receive your housing assignment and roommate/suite-mate names as early as mid-July or mid-December.
- Married students apply for apartment housing through SBTS Housing. Click here for the link.
- Incoming students aged 26 years or older at the beginning of the academic school year apply here.
A comfortable gathering area for students and their friends.
Furnishing Your Room
Included For Every Resident
- Twin XL Bed
- Desk(s) & Desk Chair(s)
- Dresser/Drawer Space
- Lounges/Common Areas
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Free Wifi
Mullins Commons Layout:
- 1-2 Private Room(s)
- Small Commons Area:
- Lounge/TV Area
- Dining Area
- Kitchenette with Shelving
Fuller Hall Layout:
- 1 Private Room
- Living Room Area
Things To Bring
- Twin XL sheets
- Laundry Detergent
- Cleaning Supplies
- Dorm refrigerator (no larger than 4 cubic feet) [Suggested 1 per room]
- Small microwave (no larger than 2 cubic feet) [Only 1 per suite allowed]
- Small coffee maker
- Removable adhesive strips (student will be responsible for any damages to walls caused by adhesive strips)
- One flat-screen television with stand per suite (mounting television on wall is not allowed)
- Desk Lamp
- One small bookshelf is allowed but not recommended. [only 1 per room allowed] Because of limited space, we recommend purchasing after you have arranged your room.
Do Not Bring These
- Candles and/or Incense
- Hot Plates
- Pets (including fish and small caged pets)
- Rice Cookers
- Toaster Ovens
- Nails or wall hanging hooks (no holes allowed in walls)
- Furniture: no upholstered chairs or couches may be brought into the Mullins Complex dorm rooms, but they are allowed in the Fuller dorms on a limited basis.