Dual Enrollment Online Courses
Your college experience starts as soon as you’re ready through Boyce College Dual Enrollment courses. Complete our simple online registration today and you’ll start earning dual high school and undergraduate credit in no time!
You will earn 3 transferable credit hours for each of the online 8-week sessions in these disciplines:
Starting August 3
- Old Testament Survey I
- New Testament Survey I
- Introduction to Christian Education
- English Composition I (16-week course through Nov. 29)
- Contemporary Mathematics
- Introduction to Christian Missions
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Introduction to Public Speaking
Starting October 5
- Old Testament Survey II
- New Testament Survey II
- Introduction to Biblical Counseling
- Introduction to Communication Theory
- Personal Evangelism
- Worldview Analysis
- Introduction to Psychology
**All course information listed above is subject to change until the start of the semester.
With the growing challenges Christians face in the 21st century, we believe students need to know more about Scripture, not less. This means that Scripture influences every student’s educational experience.
Get started today:
Dual Enrollment Application (online)
See all class descriptions here.