Dual Enrollment Online Courses
Your college experience starts as soon as you enroll in Boyce College’s Dual Enrollment program. All courses run eight weeks unless otherwise specified.
Complete our simple dual credit registration form to earn high school and college credit simultaneously for only $99 per credit hour. You can earn three transferable credit hours in each of the following disciplines:
Starting February 1
- Old Testament Survey II
- New Testament Survey II
- English Composition II (16-week course; Prerequisite: EN101)
- Contemporary Mathematics
- College Algebra (16-week course)
- Introduction to Christian Missions
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Introduction to Public Speaking
Starting April 5
- Old Testament Survey I
- New Testament Survey I
- Introduction to Biblical Counseling
- Personal Evangelism
- Worldview Analysis
- Introduction to Psychology
- Advanced Public Speaking (Prerequisite: SP105)
- The Most Dangerous Ideas of the Modern Age taught by Dr. Albert Mohler (Substitute for PH108)
**All course information listed above is subject to change until the start of the term.
All class descriptions may be found by clicking the button below.
With the growing challenges Christians face in the 21st century, we believe students need to know more about Scripture, not less. This means that Scripture influences every student’s educational experience.
Get started today:
Dual Enrollment Application (online)