Dual Enrollment Requirements and Policies
- Applicants must be 15 years of age and have a minimum 3.0 high school gpa.
- Official test scores (ACT/SAT/CLT) are required to be submitted if the student has already taken the exam. Scores must be sent directly from the testing agency. If you have not taken a standardized test, you are not required to submit a score.
- Admitted students may take a maximum of two courses per fall/spring semester, one course during winter/summer, and a maximum of 33 credit hours total through Boyce College while in high school.
- Communicating with Boyce professors is expected to be done by the student and not a family member.
- Students in the Louisville area may utilize the Health and Rec Center on Boyce’s campus, but must first fill out a parent/guardian waiver form. Contact the HRC for more information.
Submit the following to the Boyce Admissions Office
(Upload to application or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org)
When completed, these items can be sent to email@example.com or faxed to (502) 897-4723. Contact the Boyce Admissions Office with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (800) 626-5525.