Why Boyce College?
Boyce College provides students with a rigorous and distinctly Christian classroom experience to shape within them the biblical virtues and worldview necessary to love God and neighbor.
Ways to Earn Credit:
Dual credit courses offer a rigorous curriculum to both on-campus and online learners. Each dual credit course is taught by Boyce’s biblically faithful faculty, ensuring students receive content that meets high academic standards. Dual Enrollment courses introduce students to college-level work for which they may earn high school and college credit simultaneously.
Main Campus Courses
Students can earn dual enrollment credit by attending classes on our main campus in Louisville, KY. This option offers the true college campus experience.
Students can earn dual enrollment credit by enrolling in Boyce Online. This option entails all of the time and location conveniences that online education has to offer. Online courses are offered in 8-week terms and 16-week terms.
How do I get started?
Submit the following to the Boyce Admissions Office:
Dual Enrollment Application (online)
- Click the link above and create an account.
- Select the option to begin a “Boyce College Undergraduate” application for your desired academic year.
- When prompted, select “High School Dual Enrollment” as your degree type, and follow prompts on the application.
ACT/SAT/CLT/PRAXIS scores (if taken)
High School Transcript with qualifying 3.0 GPA
- Students interested in Dual Enrollment at Boyce must a high school student (10th – 12th grade only).
- Upload to application or submit to email@example.com