Meet Current Boyce Students
Starting April 7, we will be offering you the opportunity to schedule a Zoom call with a couple current Boyce students! These meetings will start at 2:30 pm EST and will last approximately 30 minutes. All you have to do is select your date below to register.
- Sign up to chat with Mary Beth and Morgan
- Mary Beth is a junior, PPE major at Boyce. Her favorite thing about Boyce is the faculty and would love to tell you more about why.
- Morgan is a sophomore, Biblical Counseling major at Boyce. She too loves the professors and would love to tell you why the faculty at Boyce makes all the difference.
- Sign up to chat with Ana and Jacob
- Jacob is a freshman at Boyce and is in the Biblical and Theological Studies Seminary Track program. He loves how authentic Boyce is, meet Jacob and how Boyce cultivates authenticity.
- Ana is a sophomore at Boyce and a Communication major.
- Sign up to chat with Dan and Emma
- Dan is a junior and Worship and Pastoral Studies major at Boyce. He’s passionate about the Gospel-centered community at Boyce. Chat with him to learn more about his experience.
- Emma is junior and Business major at Boyce. She loves the phenomenal professors at Boyce and how they invest in students beyond the classroom. Learn more about that from Emma!
If you haven’t started your application to Boyce, get started today: