Be our guest for an afternoon and let us show you how Boyce College is uniquely structured to assist you as you prepare for greater faithfulness and fruitfulness in ministry or the marketplace.
Campus visits are scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. In order to offset travel costs, we gladly offer up to two nights of lodging for prospective students and their immediate family members on their first visit. Additional friends are always welcome, though housing charges may apply.
Please note: In order for hotel lodging costs to be covered by admissions, prospective students are required to attend the admissions presentation, lunch, and tour on the day of their visit. Students who do not participate in all of these activities may be charged for their hotel stay.
Campus Visit Schedule
||Admissions and Financial Aid Session
||Honeycutt Campus Center Tour
||Lunch On Campus
||Campus and Housing Tour
||Close with an Admissions Counselor
*Please note that our campus has not fully reopened and social distancing guidelines are still in place. Guests are expected to wear masks while on campus and only visit if they have not exhibited any COVID19 symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- Check the school calendar to ensure that your anticipated visit day does not fall on a holiday or school break. While we do welcome you to visit during breaks and summer vacation, please be aware that classes are not in session and faculty members may not be available.
- Register online. We prefer a two week notice so that we can adequately prepare for your visit. While we are always glad to schedule visits within the two week window and accommodate visitors who “drop by,” we prefer to prepare for your visit so that you are served with excellence.
- Watch for a confirmation email to arrive in your inbox! Once we get all of your details arranged, we will confirm the date, time and accommodations as well as include helpful information for your travel and arrival. Emails will be sent to the email included on your visit registration. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Click here to view the campus map.
- Campus visitors will find the admissions office just inside the Duke K. McCall Sesquicentennial Pavilion (#1)
- On-campus hotel lodging is provided by the Legacy Hotel (#20)
- Guest parking is located in the lot next to the Legacy Hotel