Be our guest for an afternoon and let us show you how Boyce College is uniquely structured to assist you as you prepare for greater faithfulness and fruitfulness in ministry or the marketplace.
Campus visits are scheduled year-round for Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Our visit schedule is outlined below. We are always happy to personalize your visit to meet your needs and preferences, just be sure to note those on your visit registration form!
In order to offset travel costs, we gladly offer up to two nights of lodging for prospective students and their immediate family members on their first visit. Additional friends are always welcome, though housing charges may apply. Please note: In order for hotel lodging costs to be covered by admissions, prospective students are required to attend the admissions presentation, lunch, and tour on the day of their visit. Students who do not participate in all of these activities may be charged for their hotel stay.
Campus Visit Schedule
*Class availability and times may be subject to change. Therefore, please come to the Admissions Office 10 minutes prior to class and a representative will escort you to the classroom. No courses or worship services are in session during Spring Break on April 4th-8th and April 18th-22nd. The last day to visit classes is April 26th.
- Check the school calendar to ensure that your anticipated visit day does not fall on a holiday or school break. While we do welcome you to visit during breaks and summer vacation, please be aware that classes are not in session and faculty members may not be available.
- Register online. On your registration form, be sure to include how we can best serve you. We would love to personalize your visit in order to address all your questions and interests!
- Plan in advance. We prefer a two week notice so that we can adequately prepare for your visit. While we are always glad to schedule visits within the two week window and accommodate visitors who “drop by,” we prefer to prepare for your visit so that you are served with excellence.
- Watch for a confirmation email to arrive in your inbox! Once we get all of your details arranged, we will confirm the date, schedule, and accommodations as well as include helpful information for your travel and arrival. Emails will be sent to the email included on your visit registration. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you have any questions regarding your visit, feel free to reach out to our Visit Experience Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the campus map.
- Campus visitors will find the admissions office just inside the Duke K. McCall Sesquicentennial Pavilion (#1)
- On-campus hotel lodging is provided by the Legacy Hotel (#20)
- Guest parking is located in the lot next to the Legacy Hotel