Be our guest for an afternoon and let us show you how Boyce College, a Christian college in Kentucky, is uniquely structured to assist you as you prepare for greater faithfulness and fruitfulness in ministry or the marketplace.
Join us in Louisville, Kentucky! Campus visits are scheduled year-round for Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Our visit schedule is outlined below. We are always happy to personalize your visit to meet your needs and preferences, just be sure to note those on your visit registration form!
In order to offset travel costs, we gladly offer up to two nights of lodging for prospective students and their immediate family members on their first visit. Additional friends are always welcome, though housing charges may apply. Please note: In order for hotel lodging costs to be covered by admissions, prospective students are required to attend the admissions presentation, lunch, and tour on the day of their visit. Students who do not participate in all of these activities may be charged for their hotel stay.
Campus Visit Schedule
during the semester (1/17-4/28)
*Class availability and times may be subject to change. Therefore, please come to the Admissions Office 10 minutes prior to class and a representative will escort you to the classroom. Classes are in session from January 17th through April 28th. No courses or worship services will be held during Spring Break on April 3rd- 7th.
Campus Visit Schedule
during the summer (5/1-8/11)
||Admissions and Financial Aid Session
||Honeycutt Campus Center Tour
||Lunch in the Dining Hall
||Campus and Housing Tour
||Next Steps with an Admissions Counselor
Please note that classes are not in session and faculty interaction will be limited during the summer.
- Check the school calendar to ensure that your anticipated visit day does not fall on a holiday or school break. While we do welcome you to visit during breaks and summer vacation, please be aware that classes are not in session and faculty members may not be available.
- Register online. On your registration form, be sure to include how we can best serve you. We would love to personalize your visit in order to address all your questions and interests!
- Plan in advance. We prefer a two week notice so that we can adequately prepare for your visit. While we are always glad to schedule visits within the two week window and accommodate visitors who “drop by,” we prefer to prepare for your visit so that you are served with excellence.
- If you truly want to be a Boyce Bulldog for a day, then plan your visit around one of our Student Life Events. We will offer the following events for prospective students to attend: Fall Festival 9/9, Puppies & Pancakes 11/18, Lip Sync 2/10, Big Show 3/31, or Boyce Bash 4/14. Check our athletics schedules here. You are able to register for these events by selecting the appropriate date on the visit calendar and selecting the event on your registration form.
- Watch for a confirmation email to arrive in your inbox! Once we get all of your details arranged, we will confirm the date, schedule, and accommodations as well as include helpful information for your travel and arrival. Emails will be sent to the email included on your visit registration. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- If you have any questions regarding your visit, feel free to reach out to our Visit Experience Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus visitors will find the admissions office just inside the Duke K. McCall Sesquicentennial Pavilion (#1)
- On-campus hotel lodging is provided by the Legacy Hotel (#20)
- Guest parking is located in the lot next to the Legacy Hotel