Students enrolled in a residential undergraduate degree program are eligible to receive a financial award equivalent to the amount of KEES money they are eligible to receive through the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship. Award amounts range from $125 to $2,500 per year dependent upon their academic achievements during high school. Specific information about award amounts can be located here.
- Students must be full-time (12+ paid credit hours) and must be taking courses at our main campus in Louisville. Online students are not eligible to apply. Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must be admitted into a degree program. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive institutional financial aid.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation, or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply.
- Students must meet the requirements set forth by the KHEAA to be eligible to receive the award. Detailed requirements regarding eligibility can be found here.
How to Receive the Award
- Students eligible to receive this award must complete the form below.
- Students can work with their high school guidance office to create and access their KEES account. From that account, students can create a snapshot of their award and report it to Boyce.
- Students who report their eligibility via the form below will then have the award added to their student account.
- Annual awards are split between the Fall and Spring semester. Students beginning in the Spring will qualify for 1/2 of the annual award.
- Contact the Admissions Office with any questions.
- Early Fall Applicants: January 1
- New Students: July 1 (fall entrance), January 1 (spring entrance)
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com