Business Administration students can choose from one of three emphases:
The Entrepreneurial Management emphasis will prepare you for management jobs in small & medium businesses as well as the tools to be a part of an entrepreneurial start-up venture. Learn More
The Non-Profit Management emphasis will prepare you for leadership roles in non-profits such as churches, relief & development organizations, social ventures, mission organizations and international NGO’s. Learn More
The Financial & Accounting Management emphasis will prepare you for financial roles in both for-profit businesses as well as non-profit organizations. One path for students would be a Master’s of Accountancy program and a CPA. Learn More
The Global Management emphasis gives you a semester-long study abroad program where you are working and living overseas with a team that is operating a business or organization while doing cross-cultural ministry. Learn More
1. Students will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of the Bible, interpret Scripture’s original meaning, and apply Scripture to contemporary situations.
2. Students will be able to integrate systematic and historical theology into a larger biblical framework.
3. Students will be able to demonstrate, conceptually and practically, a biblical worldview within the professional area of Business Administration.
4. Students will be able to explain the holistic concept of Business as Mission with respect to the fundamental concepts of business.
5. Students will recognize and recall key issues from accounting, economics, management, marketing, ethics, and finance, as well as international business issues.