Transfer Credit

We are so excited that you are interested in studying at Boyce College. (Click HERE for Southern Seminary transfer credit information)


Our Transfer Credit office is available to answer any questions and work with you through the transfer process. Boyce College is committed to help you succeed as a student and train you to be a minister of the gospel of Christ!

Find transfer information for:



The Transfer Evaluation Service is a comprehensive list of transfer equivalencies for Southern and Boyce College

Boyce Transfer Credit Policy

Our Transfer Policies are available for you to review so that you can be well informed on your transfer to Boyce College.

Common Transfer Questions