The Highlands Latin School Scholarships are available for graduates of Highlands Latin School. Scholarships are awarded on annual basis and are divided equally between Fall and Spring semesters. Award amounts range from $2,000.00 to $5,000.00 per year. Award given on first-come, first-serve basis. Scholarship can only be used to cover tuition expenses.
- Students must be graduates of Highlands Latin School
- Students must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (cumulative undergraduate)
- Students must be full-time (12+ paid credit hours) and must be taking courses at the Louisville campus. Online students are not eligible to apply. Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than on-line hours.
- Students must be admitted into a degree program. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive institutional financial aid.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation, or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply.
- Students must complete the Highlands Latin School Scholarship application located here.
- Continuing and New Students: June 1.