The Dual Enrollment program allows students to:
- Enroll in college courses while in high school.
- Receive college credit while taking high school courses.
- Minimize the duplication of courses taken in high school and college.
- Shorten the time required to complete an undergraduate degree.
- Significantly reduces the cost of higher education.
- Receive a quality college experience.
How much does dual enrollment at Boyce College cost?
Boyce College Dual Enrollment costs $250 per three credit hour class. Participating in Boyce Dual Enrollment will drastically reduce the overall cost of earning a college degree.
What are the requirements of a dual enrollment student?
- Classification as a high school student (10th – 12th grade only).
- Submission of a Boyce College Dual Enrollment application by the registration deadline.
- Applicants must obtain the signature of a high school counselor (or authorized home school instructor) affirming the applicant’s academic ability to complete college level coursework and the sufficiency of Boyce College courses for high school credit.
How can I take dual enrollment classes?
There are two ways to earn dual enrollment credit through Boyce College.
- Main Campus Courses: Students can earn dual enrollment credit by attending classes on our main campus in Louisville, KY. This option offers the true college campus experience.
- Online Courses: Students can earn dual enrollment credit by enrolling in Boyce Online. This option entails all of the time and location conveniences that online education has to offer.
What classes can I take as a dual enrollment student?
- Dual enrollment students are eligible to take any 100-level (non-music) class offered on campus or online.
- A complete list of courses for which Dual Enrollment students are eligible can be found here. Please note that these courses are not all available every semester, nor are they all offered in both on-campus and online formats.
What are the maximum number of hours that can be earned through the Dual Enrollment Program?
- A student can take up to two courses during the Fall/Spring semesters. Please note that while Boyce Online splits the 16-week semesters into two 8-week segments, only two classes may be taken per semester.
- A student can take one course during the Winter/Summer terms, but is only eligible for online 8-week courses during that time.
- A student can earn up to 21 hours through Boyce Dual Enrollment.
If you would like to receive further information click on the button below and fill in the information form or contact our Dual Enrollment Office. We are ready to answer all your questions!
Dual Enrollment Coordinator: Mackenzie Miller
email@example.com | 502-897-4695