Student Withdrawal

The withdrawal request form (PDF) must be completed and signed by the student, dean, and dean of students before being turned in to Academic Records.

Students must formally withdraw if they drop all their courses for a semester. Completing the form allows a student to sit out for two semesters without reapplying for admission upon return. When returning, the student must contact admissions at least two months before he or she would like to resume taking courses.